SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus
Earn miles easily as a HON Circle Member, Senator: with the SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards you enjoy a reduced annual fee and additional benefits.
The basis for successfully earning miles
Benefit from extensive advantages with the SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus card duo: Collect 1.5 award miles for every CHF 2.– spent1 with the SWISS Miles & More American Express® Classic2 card. Also enjoy high acceptance across the globe and greater security with the SWISS Miles & More World Mastercard® Standard.
Benefits of the SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards
SWISS Miles & More bonus program
The SWISS Miles & More frequent-flyer and award program lets you earn miles every time you fly or make a purchase. You can redeem these miles on flights, upgrades, or gifts.
More information about the SWISS Miles & More program
SWISS Miles & More ValuePack
Greater comfort and enjoyment on your travels with the ValuePack. Receive a flight voucher and discounted access to lounges every year, exclusively with the Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards.
Vouchers for the SWISS Business Lounge
Get up to 5 exclusive lounge vouchers per year at an attractive price. Enjoy the peace and quiet, comfort and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the airport and make sure your time spent at the airport is as pleasant as possible.
SWISS flight vouchers
You receive SWISS flight vouchers worth the annual fee you paid for your principal card every year (max. CHF 300). The voucher is personal and cannot be transferred. It is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be redeemed when buying airplane tickets at www.swiss.com/ch/en, provided that the ticket price is more than CHF 999 and you are paying the remaining amount with your SWISS Miles & More American Express Classic or Gold Plus credit card.
Earn award miles every time you make a purchase when you use one of our SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards. The miles are credited to your account and you can redeem them at any time for exciting flights or gifts.
Receive a welcome bonus
New customers receive a one-off welcome bonus of 2.000 award miles for the SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit card duo.
Stop your miles expiring
Award miles are valid for 36 months and expire if they are not redeemed within this period. The SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit card duo stops your miles from expiring3, provided that you use one of your SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards at least once a month for purchases that are eligible for miles, and if you have been the cardholder for at least one month.
Earn SWISS Miles & More award miles
For every CHF 2.– spent2:
- You get 1.5 miles1 when you make purchases with your Miles & More American Express® Classic card
- You get 0.6 miles1 when you make purchases with your Miles & More World Mastercard® Classic card
Convert your award miles into status miles
Once a year, you can convert up to 25.000 of your award miles into status miles to acquire or improve your privileged frequent-flyer status4. The exchange ratio for converting award miles into status miles is 5:1.
Travel insurance included
- Transport accident insurance for disability or death; covers costs up to a maximum of CHF 700,000
- Search, rescue, and recovery costs up to a maximum of CHF 60,000
- Travel inconvenience insurance: Covers costs for catering and hotel accommodation up to CHF 150 in the event of delayed flights, flight cancellations, or missed connecting flights; covers costs for clothing and toiletries up to CHF 700 if baggage is delayed by at least six hours
Detailed general conditions of insurance for SWISS Miles & More credit cards
Additional insurance options and SWISS travel packages
As a SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cardholder, you benefit from special offers on various additional insurance options.
SWISS Travel Packages
Together with our partners, we have developed travel packages designed especially for our SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit card customers, offering extra comfort and security when traveling and which, as an addition to your card, are available at preferential terms and conditions.
As a SWISS Miles & More Classic credit cardholder, you receive SIXT Express membership. Enjoy exclusive advantages from your very first trip with SIXT.
- Double the miles on spending6
- No rental formalities – convenient and fast rental through your stored customer profile
- Collect rewards with our international airline and hotel partners when you rent with SIXT.
Further advantages with SIXT as a Miles & More Classic credit cardholder are:
- SIXT+: a one-off 5,000 award miles and an extra 500 km plus double miles6 for your car subscription
- SIXT ride: double miles6 for a trip with SIXT ride
American Express Selects
Exclusive offers (for hotels, restaurants, and shops) available for American Express cardholders.
American Express Selects offers
Mastercard Priceless Cities
Priceless® Cities offers Mastercard cardholders completely unique and exclusive experiences in more than 44 cities around the world, including London, Paris, Sydney, and New York.
The Swisscard app provides you with information about your credit cards and payments anywhere and at any time.
You can also use your SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards to make cashless payments with your smartphone or smartwatch. Your SWISS Miles & More Classic Plus credit cards support the following mobile payment solutions:
- Remain financially flexible by choosing to pay in installments5
- Stay safe while shopping online thanks to 3-D Secure
- Make contactless payments in shops
- Withdraw cash anywhere in the world
- Customer service available around the clock
- Replace cards within 48 hours, wherever you are in the world
- Frequent flyers benefit from favorable conditions
1With the SWISS Miles & More American Express® Classic, you receive 1.5 award miles for every CHF 2 spent. With the SWISS Miles & More World Mastercard® Standard, you receive 0.6 award miles for every CHF 2 spent.
2Except for fees, interest, back-charges, cash withdrawals, payments for bank transfers and currency exchanges (also into monetary surrogates such as cryptocurrencies, Traveler Cheques, topping up cashless
payment methods etc.) as well as payments to securities brokers, payments for services associated with the card (e.g. optional insurance) and any gaming or similar gambling transactions.
3You can find the exact terms and conditions about the expiry of miles here
4You can find the exact terms and conditions about the exchange of miles here
5You can find the exact terms and conditions about the installment facility here
6You can find the exact terms and conditions about the SIXT partner Programm here