SWISS Miles & More Classic
The credit card duo that lets you collect miles on your daily purchases – with 2.000 award miles as a welcome bonus and comprehensive travel insurance.
The basis for successfully earning miles
Benefit from extensive advantages with the SWISS Miles & More Classic card duo: Collect 1.5 award miles for every CHF 2.– spent1 with the SWISS Miles & More American Express® Clas-sic2 card. Also enjoy high acceptance across the globe and greater security with the SWISS Miles & More World Mastercard® Standard.
Benefits of the SWISS Miles & More Classic credit cards
SWISS Miles & More bonus program
The SWISS Miles & More frequent-flyer and award program lets you earn miles every time you fly or make a purchase. You can redeem these miles on flights, upgrades, or gifts.
Earn award miles every time you make a purchase when you use one of our SWISS Miles & More Classic credit cards. The miles are credited to your account and you can redeem them at any time for exciting flights or gifts.
Receive a welcome bonus
New customers receive a one-off welcome bonus of 2.000 award miles for the SWISS Miles & More Classic credit card duo.
Stop your miles expiring
Award miles are valid for 36 months and expire if they are not redeemed within this period. The SWISS Miles & More Classic credit card duo stops your miles from expiring3, provided that you use one of your SWISS Miles & More Classic credit cards at least once a month for purchases that are eligible for miles, and if you have been the cardholder for at least one month.
Earn SWISS Miles & More award miles
For every CHF 2.– spent2:
- You get 1.5 miles1 when you make purchases with your Miles & More American Express® Classic card
- You get 0.6 miles1 when you make purchases with your Miles & More World Mastercard® Classic card
Convert your award miles into status miles
Once a year, you can convert up to 25.000 of your award miles into status miles to acquire or improve your privileged frequent-flyer status4. The exchange ratio for converting award miles into status miles is 5:1.
Travel insurance included
- Transport accident insurance for disability or death; covers costs up to a maximum of CHF 700,000
- Search, rescue, and recovery costs up to a maximum of CHF 60,000
- Travel inconvenience insurance: Covers costs for catering and hotel accommodation up to CHF 150 in the event of delayed flights, flight cancellations, or missed connecting flights; covers costs for clothing and toiletries up to CHF 700 if baggage is delayed by at least six hours
Additional insurance options and SWISS travel packages
As a SWISS Miles & More credit cardholder, you benefit from special offers on various additional insurance options.
SWISS Travel Packages
Together with our partners, we have developed travel packages designed especially for our SWISS Miles & More credit card customers, offering extra comfort and security when traveling and which, as an addition to your card, are available at preferential terms and conditions.
Sixt Rent a Car
As a SWISS Miles & More Classic credit cardholder, you receive double miles1 at Sixt when you rent a vehicle.
American Express Selects
Exclusive offers (for hotels, restaurants, and shops) available for American Express cardholders.
Mastercard Priceless Cities
Priceless® Cities offers Mastercard cardholders completely unique and exclusive experiences in more than 44 cities around the world, including London, Paris, Sydney, and New York.
- Remain financially flexible by choosing to pay in installments5
- Stay safe while shopping online thanks to 3-D Secure
- Make contactless payments in shops
- Withdraw cash anywhere in the world
- Customer service available around the clock
- Replace cards within 48 hours, wherever you are in the world
- Frequent flyers benefit from favorable conditions
1With the SWISS Miles & More American Express® Classic, you receive 1.5 award miles for every CHF 2 spent. With the SWISS Miles & More World Mastercard® Standard, you receive 0.6 award miles for every CHF 2 spent.
2Except for fees, interest, back-charges, cash withdrawals, payments for bank transfers and currency exchanges (also into monetary surrogates such as cryptocurrencies, Traveler Cheques, topping up cashless
payment methods etc.) as well as payments to securities brokers, payments for services associated with the card (e.g. optional insurance) and any gaming or similar gambling transactions.
3You can find the exact terms and conditions about the expiry of miles here
4The exchange of miles does not apply to HON Circle status.
5You can find the exact terms and conditions about the installment facility here